Thursday, February 3, 2011

A few of my favorite devotionals for kids

For preschoolers:
The One Year Devotions for Preschoolers
My 4 yr-old and I read this every night at bedtime. It is short and sweet!



For girls ages 6-8:
God's Little Princess Devotional Bible by Sheila Walsh
I encourage my 7-yr old to read this on her own to help her develop her own relationship with Jesus. There are several little plays throughout the devotional to make the Bible stories come alive. She and I have lots of fun doing the plays together!


For girls 8-12:
One Year Book of Devotions for Girls
(Now has a revised pink cover with shadows of people dancing)
My 11 yr-old has been doing this on her own for over a year, and the examples have really spoken to her. She loves it!

What are YOUR favorite devotionals for kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment