Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mothering is my JOY!

Welcome! I'm Erin, and as far back as I can remember, I have wanted to be a mom. MothERINg has my name written all over it...or at least IN it. Thanks to my loving husband, my gracious God and with the support of my own great mom and 7 years of MOPS with multiple fabulous mentor moms, I get to be a mom...and it's the best job in the world! My girls are 4, 7 and 11. Each age is precious and presents its own challenges. I am SO thankful for my girlfriends who have shared my joys and helped me see that I am not alone in my struggles. My hope is that this blog will give you some insight and ideas about mothering...after all, these precious children of ours don't come with a manual!

Disclaimer: I am no expert; I'm just a mom who loves being a mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment